I have been an obsessed plannermaniac for as long as I can remember. I love to use planners to help me stay organized, on track, and on top of all the many many facets of my life. Plus I just love how they look, love writing in them and well just love them. True planneraddicts understand this all too well.
In January, I shared a picture on Instagram of my 2017 plannerstack. These are the planners I have been using this year.
I’m going to provide you with a brief overview of each planner and what I use it for. In the next few weeks I will also go into detail on how I use each planner and how it’s worked out for this year.
- My main planner is my Filofax domino. It’s an A-5 ring binder. Inside I use inserts from Inkwell Press. I use this for all my home and personal planning.
- This is my personal on-the-go planner. It’s usually with me wherever I am. It is a Filofax finsbury in the personal size.
- This is my business planner. It’s an A-5 Ring binder from the Start Planner
- This is my budget/financial planner. It’s a discbound planner from the Happy Planner. I use it to track my budget, bill payments, and hold other financial documents
- And finally, -This is my fitness planner from Inkwell Press. It tracks meals, meal planning, workouts, etc.
So, that’s it for now. Stay tuned for future posts and let me know in the comments below what type of planner you use, if any. I love to hear about other people’s planning systems.