I’m back again to share with everyone my December monthly goals, along with a re-cap of my November goals. As we all know, consistent goal setting is a crucial part of the planning process. As I wrote last month, I am hoping that sharing my monthly goals here will help me to stay on course and increase my accountability!
Goal Setting Tools–
- Monthly mission board in my inkwell press planner
- Powersheets from Lara Casey
- My running master task list
Goal Setting Process–
- Complete any prep-work and brainstorming tasks in Powersheets
- Review prior month mission board goals and carry-forward any that were not completed
- Review my project list and add at least two of those tasks to the monthly mission board
- Review my running task list for any that need to be added to the monthly mission board
- Summarize and categorize for the monthly mission board
Prior month goals–
These were my November goals–Check out this post for complete details http://organizedmaniac.com/monthly-goal-setting-november-2017/
- Me Time-Facial, I had a facial on 12/1 so I am counting this as a done!
- Health-All November appts are complete!
- Home-organize laundry room, continue working on office. This one is just not going well at all. I am going to set up a specific project for cleaning my office with some smaller goals for each month. More to come on this one.
- Social-Monthly club dinner-complete!
- Financial–health insurance has been purchased but 401k and insurance updates are still pending–I will move these forward to December
- Other–High School applications are complete!
- Dream Big–Family cruise has been booked for the summer. Still need to take care of airfare and some other things but still a big accomplishment for me.
December 2017 goals–
- Me Time-monthly facial
- Health-dentist and orthodontist appointments
- Home-clean out son’s closet and organize winter clothes, organize laundry room and set up project for office clean-up
- Financial-Review and update 401K and finish updating insurance beneficiaries
- Other–Christmas, Christmas, Christmas
- Dream Big-continue planning summer vacation
How did everyone out there do on their November goals? Leave me a comment and let me know. I would love to hear from you.